Qin F22 Pro Smart Touch ScreenPhone 4GB 64GB Android 11 - Afilty

 Hello 👋, I am talking with you. I am writing about Qin F22 Pro Smart Touch ScreenPhone 4GB 64GB Android 11 

Because of this mobile impresses me very much. A reason I tell you this mobile is a keypad + touch. We can use touch and keypad both. What shocked me and the powerful talk is that it has 11 Android versions. There are more reasons given below.


SPECIFICATION


 

Operating System   Android 

RAM    4GB

ROM    64GB

Touch Screen   Yes

Built in radiator  NO

CPU Size    Other

Bluetooth Version   5.0

Memory Card Type     Not supported

Battery Capacity Range   3000-3500 mAh

Wireless Charging    NO

NFC        NO

Biometrics Technology     NO

Front Camera Quantity   1

Rear Camera Pixel         8MP

Front Camera Pixel     2MP

CPU Core Quantity       Octa Core

Battery Capacity         2130

Optical Zoom              Other

CPU Model                   MTK

Battery Type         Not Detachable

Display Resolution      960x640

SIM Card Quantity      1 SIM Card

Display Size         3.5

Operation System       Android

Item Condition         New

Brand Name         QIN

Model       New

SIM Card Quantity     One Nano SIM Card

Language     English and Chinese

Platform    MTK Helio G85

CPU        Octa Core

Type           Bar Phone


REVIEW


Review is a important subject that what say people about it after buy. So, before I am buying I checked its review and I Surprised Its have 4.6 ratings and more below 









MORE 
Now, I am really interested in buying this phone.  You can also buy Here & get 19 Off Now 
Original Price: 187$
If Now: 152$






Post a Comment

0 Comments